We are so honored that Ellis over at Ellis Goes on Holiday nominated us for the Versatile Blogger Award! This blog award is all about blogs that have unique content and fantastic photos.
Now the Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you. (Thank you Ellis)
2. Nominate 15 bloggers for the award and let them know.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
Samantha and Yeison – My Tan Feet http://mytanfeet.com/
Erin – The Caffeinated Day Tripper http://thecaffeinateddaytripper.com/
Jade – Cocktails and Country Tales http://cocktailsandcountrytales.wordpress.com/
Karissa – My Hot Pink Passport www.myhotpinkpassport.com
Marissa – Mad Travel Diaries http://madtraveldiaries.com/
Ashley – A Southern Gypsy http://asoutherngypsy.com/
Chris and Heather – A Brit & A Southerner http://abritandasoutherner.com/
Cool Young History – http://coolyounghistory.com/
Brianna – Casual Travelist http://casualtravelist.com/blog/
Brad – Why Am I Different… http://www.bradfrankel.com/
Suyra – Perpetually Peripatetic http://perpetuallyperipatetic.wordpress.com/
Dave – Cook Sip Go http://cooksipgo.com/
Christian – Backpacks & Blackboards http://backpacksandblackboards.com/
The 7 Facts of Ashley and Alex:
1. We met in both of our favorite bar, The Abbey Theater…. cliche it may be but at least it was in Rome.
2. We managed to take 8 50lbs bags of luggage (Our entire life) across Italy, France and England by train to catch a transatlantic cruise to move back to California because we refused to pay baggage fees for a plane.
3. We both wished we lived in the 1920’s. Ashley specifically would have like to have lived in Paris at that time. (Ashley watched “Midnight In Paris” too often). Alex just wants to own his own Speakeasy.
4. Alex is a die hard LA Dodgers fan (and is truly entertained by the game of baseball) and Ashley is a die hard AS Roma fan (baseball is too slow). FORZA ROMA!
5. We don’t understand why people don’t dress up everyday. What is the deal with wearing sweatpants in public? Dresses are so easy….
6. We both would love to sit down for a meal with Anthony Bourdain, assuming drinks were included; we want to hear all his snark!
7. We love to explore local liquors, there is a reason we moved to California’s wine country.